24 Day Challenge: Day 15

Back at the challenge, and it's going well. No major stomach problems! Though this is great, the purpose of this post is to share one main thing: I fit in pants that I haven't fit in since beginning of college! :)) I bought a pair of black skinny work pants my freshman year of college for my first job. I haven't thrown them out because I really liked them and I hoped one day I'd be back in them. And today, I AM. FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE?! I'm not sure when the last time I was able to wear them, but at 24, I am back in pants I was in at age 18. And a played 3 sports-age 18. It really does go to show you that weight DOES NOT matter because those 4 pounds don't mean anything to me - but these pants DO. Are they loose by any means? Hell noo. BUT they fit :) I got back on the workout train yesterday. I felt I got physically tired a little easier, but it HAD been almost a week. It feels good just to be back at it with Advocare and guess who wears the pants  in this relationship ;)))

G

No comments:

Post a Comment