24 Day Challenge: Day 3

I have to say that the major differences I have noticed thus far are that I have to pee all day from the water intake, and surprisingly, I'm so FULL. I thought eating this healthy would leave me hungry, but much to my surprise, I am forcing myself to eat at the recommended snack times! It's amazing how healthy foods like veggies and lots of protein will fill you SO much more. The fiber drink was SO much easier today and yesterday. I kept stirring with a fork so it wouldn't thicken and then just shoveled it in. The taste is still repelling, but you get over it. I've done tremendous well thus far with my meals- weighing my protein portions, measuring my complex carb portions, lots of fruits and veggies, water ALL day, NO DAIRY-which is amazing for me, etc. My advisor recommended weighing ourselves only on day 10 and then at the end so I won't be able to report on that until day 10. I'm going to try my hardest to adhere to that because I can easily be discouraged when that stupid number doesn't budge when I'm doing everything right. BUT I began a few weeks ago doing kettlebell weight training at home and am really enjoying it so I'm hoping to gain some muscle in the process :) So it WILL be okay if the "weight" doesn't fall off.
Stay tuned!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment