Advocare: DAY 19!

I'm feeling surprisingly good today...considering the food I ate yesterday :/ I had a baby shower to attend yesterday with food too awesome to pass up! I regretted it a little last night, but as long as you find your way back on track, forgiveness is important! I went to my dad's school (he's a high school football coach) for a good strength training workout on Saturday. It felt good!! I haven't squatted or bench pressed or done a clean since high school volleyball conditioning (over 6 years ago... shit, that long?). I actually felt physically sick when I was done! I busted out the jump rope, medicine balls, the works. I was 17 again and loved it. I considered doing stadiums for old time's sake, but it was wet. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. ;) I decided in advance that I would let myself cheat a little on Saturday night because Matt  and I were going somewhere to watch the LSU game. We went to a pizza place. I had a beer. Then just looking at the menu made me guilty. There was a gluten-free crust menu so I chose that to save some face... with myself. It wasn't great, but it satisfied the craving to eat pizza. However, I did get full from only 2 pieces with a pretty thin crust. I found this awesome because I can could eat a TON of pizza, and I was full from 2 small slices! Personal victory. Then on Sunday, I splurged. Completely. Fried shrimp, pasta, cookies. BAD girl. I don't recommend this during the challenge, but a girl's will power can only go so far!! I enjoyed it, and now I'm focused again. This morning I mastered the meal replacement shake. Finallyyyy. I think the key was banana. DUH, G. I added half of a banana and some strawberries to the berry meal replacement, and it was TASTY. Not just palatable, but GOOD. Alleluia! I now have 5 days left after today. I'm going to do them PERFECTLY. And do my best to work out 4-5 this week. A big part of me is ready to finish because of the remembering to take the pills and the prepping for meals/meal replacements, etc. But another part of me never wants it to end because I feel like I'm holding myself accountable to do this right. Not anyone else but ME. And that makes me feel powerful ;))
      On another note, I am now an Advocare Distributor!! I ordered my kit at the end of last week and received it on Saturday. I am so excited to spread the wellness and share my excitement/energy of Advocare with others. Check out the 24 Day Challenge products and all other products here: www.AdvoCare.com/130937450. I would love you to be my first customer and to help you with any goals/questions you have!
I will spend some time this week and weekend to post recipe ideas, workout ideas, etc. that I used during my challenge. And HOPEFULLY maybe some remarkable before/after pics ;)

Thanks for reading, and have a happy week :)
G

No comments:

Post a Comment