Advocare 24 Day Challenge: day 12!

The past few days have been a little rough. Yesterday was the first day of the Max Phase. It started a little shaky because my Berry Meal Replacement Shake for breakfast tasted like shit wasn't very appetizing. I hear that drinking them frozen with added fruit is the best way, but ain't nobody got time fa that I haven't had the time. My stomach has been churning/upset the past few days. I would love to say it is unrelated to the challenge, but I'm not sure. I haven't changed my eating at all. Yesterday, I wasn't hungry much at all throughout the day, especially last night after working out. I felt/feel full and bloated. I went to bed early last night because of it. This morning, I still wasn't hungry. One thing I never do though is skip a meal.. I know how detrimental to health that can be. I'm the type that has a weak stomach- I can feel nauseous if I have a simple multi-vitamin on an empty stomach. So I'm hoping all these effects go away and/or are unrelated to this phase.
I haven't taken measurements after the cleanse because I've felt this way, but I did weigh in and I've lost 4 pounds since day one. I was feeling so great last weekend, but the events of this week (feminine situ and stomach issue) probably messed me all up. (SUCKSSS) I'm hoping and praying that my body will get used to the supplements and this feeling/wretchedness will stop. I'm determined to kick this challenge's ass, so I will, nasty stomach and all. ;)

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment